The Mallory house was built in 1872 by William Mallory who owned a wood working mill that produced windows and trim for many of the houses on The Old West side. The sister house across Huron street was built by Mallory as well. We purchased the house in 1974 and started a long term renovation. Over the last 40 years the building has been completely rebuilt. We have won awards from The Old West Side Association, been on several home tours and we recently won an award from the City of Ann Arbor Historic District Commission.
The building is an adaptive reuse. We have kept the best of the old and at the same time added modern, quality touches. Each apartment has parking on site. There is a free laundry in the basement
Content copyright . THEMALLORYHOUSE.COM. All rights reserved.